Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Avon Eyeshadow Quads: Shockingly Good


There use to be a time when the Avon lady would ring my doorbell and I would run and hide. Anyone else? I mean seriously, if you ring my doorbell or knock on my door, I won’t be answering. Unless of course you are Mr.Fed Ex, Mrs.UPS, or a friend. Thankfully the Avon lady doesn’t want to chat anymore and just simply leaves a pamphlet which I always read. Anyways…I was sent some eyeshadow quads from Avon and I was kind of shocked by how much I liked them. To be honest, I associate Avon with my grandma who is awesome, but we kind of have different taste. WITH THAT SAID….holy smokes, the Avon Eyeshadow Quads are freaking awesome and they are only $8.00 each! I got more pigment out of these than most high end eye-shadows that I use. I would actually carry these in my makeup kit because the pigment is that good and the eye-shadows are pretty big. I am telling you, this is me being excited. One last thing, the casing is not cheap looking, it won’t fall apart if you breathe on it.

 

 Avon Spice…you have my heart. This is going to be on my eyes for Thanksgiving.

 

 Avon Steel Blues Eyeshadow Quad has a very winter-ish feel to it. It’s lovely. What do you think?

https://www.avon.com/product/https://www.avon.com/product/48854/true-color-eyeshadow-quad?s=newShopTab&c=repPWP&repid=16364948&tntexp=pwp-b&mboxSession=1428198275113-731118


XOXO!

KENDRA


p.s- These were samples given to me from a PR company. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment